Call to Schedule or Fill out the Form Below
Communications is thee heartbeat that work depends on. When it’s effective, we experience successful outcomes, goal achievement, and harmony. When communication is ineffective, we experience dysfunction. conflict, lack of direction and negative impact on resources (wasted time, double work, do overs, conflict, employee relation issues and lost revenue to name a few). Communication is also the fuel to achieve our personal goal of a positive reputation, earning a promotion and invitations to partner on high profile projects or with influential people.
Manage your professional reputation by improving your ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- How personal values of responsibility, accountability and purpose impact your professional reputation
- Impacts of poor communication: conflict
- 21st Century Communication techniques and considerations: attitude, skill and knowledge.
- The intersection between: reputation, perspective and perception.
- the 5 C’s of communication