ITIL Foundation (ITILF)
This three day Live Instructor-Led course provides you with an intense and focused exploration of the new and updated topics in ITIL®. The course is intended for those who work within IT or wish to explore IT service management frameworks and how they may be used to enhance overall service quality and service provision.
- Identify the purpose and foundation of ITIL®
- Identify the best practices documented in ITIL®.
- Identify the implications of implementing one or more ITIL® best practices.
- Identify the concepts underlying ITSM.
- Define the roles, processes, and components within key areas of IT Service Management.
- Define Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operations, Service Transition, Continual Service Improvement concepts.
- Increase participant’s capacity to pass the ITIL® Foundation Certification exam.
- Candidates from organizations wishing to better understand the ITIL framework, and how benefits of implementing such a framework can accrue.
- Candidates looking to achieve credit towards the coveted ITIL Expert designation.
- Business / Organizational Objectives
- Lifecycle General Concepts
- Functions, Processes & Roles
- What is ITIL® ?
- Key Roles – Owner vs. Manager
Service Strategy – Processes
- Financial Management
- Demand Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Design Coordination
Service Design – Processes
- Design Coordination
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Catalog Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
Service Transition – Processes
- Transition Planning & Support
- Service Asset & Configuration
- Change Management
- Release & Deployment
- Knowledge Management
Service Operation – Processes
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment Management
- Problem Management
- Access Management
Service Operation – Functions
- Service Desk
- Technical Management
- IT Operations Management
- Application Management
Continual Service Management (CSI)
- Measurement and Improvement
- Deming Model
- CSI Approach
- The 7-step Improvement Process