Microsoft Windows SharePoint Foundations 2010: Level 1
In this course, students will use, create, and edit content in a team website. Students will also create and perform basic management of a team site using SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
- add and modify list items and work with list views.
- add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- communicate and collaborate with team members.
- work remotely with SharePoint content.
- customize your SharePoint environment.
- create a team site.
- perform basic site administration.
This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for individuals who may need to create and manage a team website.
Lesson 1: Introducing Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Describe Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Describe the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Team Site
Lesson 2: Working with Lists
- Add List Items
- Modify List Items
- Change List Views
Lesson 3: Working with Libraries
- Add Documents to a Library
- Edit Library Documents
- Share Documents Across Libraries
- Create Wiki Pages
- Request Access to SharePoint Content
Lesson 4: Communicating with Team Members
- Participate in a Discussion Board
- Contribute to Blogs
- Collaborate via the People and Groups List
Lesson 5: Working Remotely with SharePoint Content
- Access SharePoint Content from Mobile Devices
- Work Offline with SharePoint Content in
Microsoft Office 2010
- Work Offline with Shared Calendars
Lesson 6: Customizing Your SharePoint Environment
- Customize Personal and Regional Settings
- Personalizing the Page View with Web Parts
- Create an Alert
- Subscribe to an RSS Feed
Lesson 7: Creating a Team Site
- Create a Site
- Create a Workspace
- Create a List
- Create a Library
- Create a Discussion Board
- Create Views
- Create a Survey
Lesson 8: Performing Basic Site Administration
- Manage Users and Groups
- Manage Site Look and Feel