PowerPoint 2013 Part 2
Meetings, instruction, training, pitches; these are all a part of our daily lives. We are often called upon to deliver presentations with little notice, at multiple venues, & with varying requirements. &, some of these presentations include sensitive information that needs to be guarded. Given all the variables, it may seem an overwhelming task to deliver your content, on time, to all audiences, & to only those who need to see it. Oh, & by the way, you need to make it interesting, informative, & memorable. So, how do you do it? Without the help of a robust set of tools, it would be nearly impossible. But, PowerPoint® 2013 provides you with a variety of such tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time & effort. By taking advantage of these tools, you will be creating presentations that not only st& out from the crowd, but also don’t consume all of your available time.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to customize the PowerPoint 2013 application, & effectively create, collaborate on, secure, & distribute complex multimedia presentations for a variety of situations. You will:
- Modify the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize design templates.
- Add SmartArt to a presentation.
- Work with media & animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customize a slide show.
- Secure & distribute a presentation.
This course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint 2013, who wish to take advantage of the application’s higher-level usability, security, collaboration, & distribution functionality.
Lesson 1: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic A: Customize the User Interface
- Topic B: Set PowerPoint 2013 Options
Lesson 2: Customizing Design Templates
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters & Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Add Headers & Footers
- Topic C: Modify the Notes Master & the H&out Master
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
- Topic A: Create SmartArt
- Topic B: Modify SmartArt
Lesson 4: Working with Media & Animations
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Customize Animations & Transitions
Lesson 5: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Topic A: Review a Presentation
- Topic B: Store & Share Presentations on the Web
Lesson 6: Customizing a Slide Show
- Topic A: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic B: Set Up a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks & Action Buttons
- Topic E: Record a Presentation
Lesson 7: Securing & Distributing a Presentation
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Broadcast a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Video or a CD
- Appendix A: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 Exam 77-422
- Appendix B: Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Common Keyboard Shortcuts