The Agile Training for Project Managers is for professionals seeking to formalize their understanding of Agile project management concepts, as well prepare themselves to take the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification.
This course will discuss the various Agile Project Management approaches as identified by PMI. In this course, the student will review the purpose of the implementation of Agile style of project management as well as the various Agile approaches that are utilized in Project Management today. This course will also cover the content of the PMI-ACP exam and the best practices of utilizing the agile approach in Project Management.
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Lead
- Project Coordinator
- Qualify for the PMI-ACP Certification Exam
- Build an Agile Mindset
- Identify characteristics of value-driven projects
- Claim 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Identify the characteristics of a successful agile project
- Discuss agile project management in depth
- Pass the PMI-ACP examination
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.